Actor Robert Pattinson is from the UK. Pattinson is one of the top paid actors in the world and is recognized for his roles in both big-budget and small movies. He was included in Forbes’ Celebrity 100 list and Time magazine’s list of the 100 most important persons in the world in 2010.
Robert Pattinson was born in London, England, UK on May 13, 1986 (age: 36 as of 2023). He finished his education at The Harrodian School’s Tower House School. Robert Pattinson stands 6 feet and 1 inches tall and weighs approximately 75 kilograms.
Wikibiography of Robert Pattinson
Donald Douglas Robert Pattinson
Ransom, Rob, R.Pattz, Ransom, and Claudia Nicknames
Film producer, musician, and actor
Relationships Robert Pattinson
Birthdate: 13 May 1986
place of birth London, England, UK
Sun Sign Taurus Country of Origin
Religion in English Roman Catholicism
residence London, England
School The Harrodian School College, Tower House School
Unknown educational background
Other unknown physical statistics
What is Robert Pattinson’s height?
Height (approx) (approx.)
6 feet 1 inches in feet, 185 cm in centimeters, and 1.85 m in meters.
What is Robert Pattinson’s weight?
Weight (approx) (approx.)
75 kg in kilograms; 165 lbs in pounds
When was Robert Pattinson born?
Age as of 13 May 1986
Age (as of 2023) (as of 2023)
36 Body Dimensions
Body Dimensions (approx.)
Chest 47 inches, waist 31 inches, biceps 16 inches, and unknown shoe size
Color of Robert Pattinson’s Eyes
Eye/Hair Color Blue in the eyes, Golden brown in the hair
Relationships & Family
siblings and parents
Richard Pattinson, the father of Robert Pattinson
Clare Pattinson, the mother
Victoria Pattinson’s sister Lizzy’s
girlfriend and spouse
Robert Pattinson’s Partner
Kristen Stewart was a date of Robert Pattinson’s (2009-2013)
Twigs, FKA (2014-Present)
Couple and children
Relationship Status Single Wife No Children No Son No Daughter No Career
Robert Pattinson’s Movie Debut, according to Vanity Fair (2004)
debut on television Ring of the Nibelungs (2004)
How much money does Robert Pattinson make?
Acting, modeling, and brand endorsements are the main sources of income for Robert Pattinson, who bills $40 million per film.
The three main sources of revenue for Robert Pattinson are acting, modeling, and brand endorsements.
Salary $40 Million for each film
Update on brand endorsement fees to come
Acting, modeling, and brand endorsements as a source of income
Unknown annual income
What is the net worth of Robert Pattinson?
The estimated total net worth of Robert Pattinson is $100 million.
Auto and Motorcycle Collection
Robert Pattinson owns a large collection of high-end vehicles, including:
Chevrolet Nova from 1963 BMW 325i convertible from 1989
Some Uncommon Information About Robert Pattinson
• In the fantasy film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, where Pattinson debuted, he played the part of Cedric Diggory (2005). His role of Edward Cullen in the Twilight saga film series (2008–2012), which brought in more than $3.3 billion globally, brought him international acclaim.
• Following his roles in the love stories Remember Me (2010) and Water for Elephants (2011), Pattinson started collaborating with indie screenwriters and directors.
• Pattinson had the lead role in David Cronenberg’s cinematic version of Don DeLillo’s novel Cosmopolis, which was a 2012 Cannes Film Festival Palme d’Or contender. Positive reviews were given to it, praising Pattinson’s portrayal in particular.
• The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2 was released on November 16, 2012, and it earned over $829 million worldwide, making it the highest-grossing movie in the Twilight trilogy. This was Pattinson’s final appearance as Edward Cullen.
• Two of Pattinson’s movies had their world premieres at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival in May. With Guy Pearce and Scoot McNairy, Pattinson played his first leading part in David Michaud’s futuristic western, The Rover. The movie had its world debut outside of competition.
• In 2016, Pattinson starred in the Lost City of Z adaptation by Paramount Pictures and Plan B Productions. Pattinson played British explorer Henry and Corporal Costin in the movie, which had its world premiere at the New York Film Festival. He developed a beard and lost 16 kilograms for the movie.
Pattinson made a big-budget comeback when he co-starred with John David Washington in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet as the main spy (2020).
• He modeled the character’s behavior after author Christopher Hitchens. He was described as “excellent” by Jessica Kian of The New York Times, who also commended his rapport with Washington.
Following that, Pattinson joined the cast of the psychological thriller He’s The Devil All the Time, which was adapted from a book by Donald Ray Pollock.
Pattinson does music and sings on various movie soundtracks in addition to acting. He participates in a number of charitable endeavors, such as the GO campaign, and has been associated with Dior Homme since 2013.